Trademark registrations allow you to build a solid and sustainable business foundation. You surely have protection when you use your trademark in commerce, but those protections are limited. Federal protection under the law is even better. Registering your brand information with the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office is the concrete foundation you need to build the empire you want.
Your business is your brand. And your brand is your reputation. Protect it with federal trademark protection. Oh, and make sure you aren’t infringing on someone else’s rights if you are in the startup phase… so you don’t end up risking your coins before you start.
We help you protect your brand by:
- Running comprehensive trademark searches for clearance against existing trademarks
- Submit trademark applications for your business names, logos, and taglines in order to solidify your company’s space in the marketplace.
- Teach you how to maintain your company’s reputation and brand identity using trademarked content and branded material.
- Respond to Office Actions and inquiries from the USPTO.
- Enforcement of your rights.
Trademark Monitoring Information
Are you monitoring your trademark though?
Congratulations! You took the leap and registered your trademark. With your certificate in hand and smile on your face, you’re unsure what to do next. Here’s where we come in to help you.
We monitor your trademark for you by:
- Tracking various sources for potential violations and infringements
- Researching official sources such as the Official Gazette
- Offering insight to possible threats to your registered trademark
- Partnering with industry monitoring firms to obtain monthly reports concerning your trademark
We want you to feel confident and secure in your decision to trademark your intellectual property. This is one way we can help you do it.
- Trademark application filings in conjunction with your filed mark
- USTPO Official Gazette publications
- State trademarks that may infringe upon your registered trademark
- Possible purchases of domain names within specific databases
You didn’t spend all of this money to get the trademark registration to lose your rights. Let Hughley Smith Law help you keep them.