It is always more economical to have a solid written contract on the front end than it is to fix an issue on the backend. Contract drafting and negotiations are a key part of business and ensuring that all parties are aware of obligations in order to protect your business interests. Examples of the contract drafting and review services Hughley Smith Law provides include:
- Drafting of day-to-day contracts that every business needs to thrive
- Reviewing and interpreting contracts that potential business partners present to you in the course of business
- Drafting complex business agreements
- Negotiating changes to contracts to advocate for your business
- Explaining the minutiae surrounding “boilerplate” contract language and its importance and implications
Need contracts? Contact Hughley Smith Law here.