So what does this bundle include?
- The Copyright Law and Photography Workshop to help you understand the basics of copyright law and the intersection of copyright and your business;
- Paperback version of Insights from the Inside Legal Guide, written by yours truly, which includes sections on business formation, copyright law, and trademark law for the business owner;
- A sample DMCA Takedown Notice with legal requirements explanation
- Adult Photography Model Release Contract Template
- Minor Photography Model Release Contract Template
- Property Photography Model Release Contract Template
All for only $127!
Here's what you get
Insights from the Inside: A Legal Guide for Small Businesses and Content Creators: This is a legal guide catering to small business owners and content creators. Insights from the Inside is a paperback discussing business formations, copyright law, and trademark law in a manageable way that will allow small businesses and content creators to assess their unique situation and legal needs.
Copyright Law and Photography 101: This workshop goes beyond just copyright law in respect to photography. It is an in-depth copyright law discussion complete with a Q&A session. Learn how to protect your IP and your rights. Just as importantly, learn how to best protect yourself in business dealings so that can monetize your works with confidence that you aren't giving up all of your rights. This workshop is designed to help content creators, small business owners, bloggers, and photographers learn and assert their rights, while making sure you respect the rights of others so that you don't get sued for copyright infringement.
Model Releases: Three contracts are included, including Adult Model Release, Minor Model Release, and Property Release. Releases are essential for business owners using models so that they can ensure the ability to use photography for business purposes and protect their rights.
DMCA Takedown Notice: This sample DMCA Takedown Notice explains the takedown procedure if someone unlawfully uses your content and provides a sample takedown notice.